Monday, January 14, 2008

Book 7: Beauty Talks

Hello! I'm back from the Retreat!
It was a wonderful experience, and I learned a lot : )
It inspired me to read something related,
which you'll see me blog about in the near future : )


Title: Beauty Talks (與美麗對話:路嘉怡的第一本美感生活書)

Who wrote it: 路嘉怡 Miranda Lu

Whom I borrowed it from: Ruby

What is it about:
Lu's journal entries on various topics,
that coincides with the beauty products she uses,
& how they tie into her memories of certain events/people.

What went through my mind:
- She mentioned quite a few places in Taiwan,
that reminds me of my experience there in 2005,
& i definitely want to revisit & stay longer... *_*
- She got me curious about Rose related beauty products,
as well as LotuSkin masks...
Hmm... it's time for some researches!
- It was a very easy read.
Her writings are pretty straight-forward,
the doodling she drew are cute,
& the pictures are quite natural : )

What came out of this:
* Reminder: Do put on sunscreen before going out
to enjoy the abundant sunshine......

Why Should you read it, too?
If you have free time & got nothing to do 0_o
It's better than sitting around.

No comments: